So your bathroom is functional, but not exactly beautiful. You want an attractive spa-like bathroom where you can relax in the tub and steam away your stress. Not sure where to start? Check out Red Deer Plumb-Pro’s tips on bathroom renovation basics first, then check out our luxury renovation essentials that will take your bathroom to the next level.
- Open concept shower. Showers that don’t require curtains or doors are the latest trend! They are also less confining and can be more elegant and relaxing with the right tile and accessory choices.
- Showerhead. Consider a dual showerhead system for the ultimate in luxury. You can purchase a dual-function showerhead with overhead rainfall and handheld showerhead options or you can call Red Deer Plumb-Pro for help installing a dual showerhead plumbing system.
- Soaker bathtub. Bigger, deeper bathtubs for two people are the ultimate luxury. Make sure you sit in the bathtub before you buy it– make sure the angled back and the lip are comfortable.
- Dual sink. Another bathroom trend for master bathrooms is a dual his-and-hers sink area.
- Underfloor heating. Warm (not freezing) tile floors are an absolute must in our unpredictable climate.
- Found space. Consider using space between wall studs to maximize storage and save floor space. You can also install recessed cubbies in your shower to hold all your products.
- Bigger hot water heater. If you’re considering luxury options that might use more hot water, consider replacing your current hot water heater with a more energy efficient model that is better able to handle the hot water demands.
- Gas fireplace. Nothing beats a long soak in the tub next to a roaring fire in the middle of winter. Plumb-Pro can help install a natural gas line to your house and get you set up with a gas fireplace insert to suit your needs.
Plumb-Pro’s journeyman gasfitters and plumbers can help make your residential and commercial bathroom renovation dreams a reality, so give us a call today!